WKU honored 47 students from six high schools in the southcentral Kentucky area for their academic achievements.
The group of students invited to this year’s luncheon has an average ACT composite score of 27.40 and grade-point average of 3.94 and included 15 Governor’s Scholars/Governor’s School for the Arts/Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs and one National Merit Semifinalist.
The following students from Allen, Butler, Edmonson, Logan and Simpson counties were recognized Nov. 1 at the Augenstein Alumni Center during the Five County Honors Luncheon, sponsored by Franklin Bank & Trust Company:
- Allen County-Scottsville High School: Coby Bessinger, Kerby Carver, Wesley Fisher, Ty Foster, Jacob Gross, Derek Taylor, Kadie Woods
- Butler County High School: Aspen Arnold, Connor Brown, Chloe Flener, Melissa Garner, Nekayah Gray, Addison Hall, Rylee McKee, Bailey Renfrow
- Edmonson County High School: Olivia Allen, Lauren Booth, Quin Dorris, Olivia Forester, Dinara Hollis, Presley Kendall, Morgan Ray, Caleb Skaggs, Kolbie Vincent
- Franklin-Simpson High School: J.T. Burris, Olivia Campbell, Grace Clark, Adam Eaton, Jack Elliott, Ryan Feckter, Tyler Keen, Hannah Marshall, Fallon Russell, Christina Tomas, Allen Wade
- Logan County High School: Jaclyn Batchelor, Will Bingham, Ann-Meguiar Bouldin, Caleb Cline, Amanda Crutchfield, Matthew Edgar, Kaitlyn Foster, George Graves, Evelyn Jaggers, Sheridan Rosser
- Russellville High School: Mateah Black, Madison Rose
Upcoming Honors Luncheons
The luncheon was the seventh of eight recognition events WKU will conduct this fall. The events conclude on Thursday (Nov. 3) with the Bowling Green/Warren County Honors Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. at WKU’s Augenstein Alumni Center, 292 Alumni Ave., Bowling Green. Sponsored by Fort Knox Federal Credit Union.
Contact: Campus and Community Events, (270) 745-2497