The WKU Alumni Association recently elected nine new board members for 2016-2017. The following new members will serve for three-year terms, which began in July:
- Dr. John A. Carter of Smyrna, Tennessee, a 1988 alumnus, is a retired Sergeant with the Chattanooga Police Department and a current teacher and coach with Williamson County Schools.
- Amy Caswell Hardin of Bowling Green, a 2002 and 2010 alumna, serves as Director of Major Gifts, Campaigns for the American Cancer Society.
- Jeff Key of Glendale, a 1990 alumnus, is Vice President of U.S. Healthcare Systems for The Medicines Company.
- Peggy M. Krug of Louisville, a 1978 alumna, serves as Compliance and Corporate Services Manager for The Glenview Trust Company.
- Charles “Curtis” Lucas of Liberty, a 1978 and 1985 alumnus, is retired Agricultural Education Program Manager and Kentucky FFA State Advisor for the Kentucky Department of Education.
- Leslie McCoy of Bowling Green, a 2005 and 2007 alumna, serves as Public Relations Coordinator for Bowling Green Independent Schools.
- Barkley Payne of of Chicago, Illinois, a 1986 alumnus, is Executive Director of the American Medical Association Foundation.
- Kristen K. Tucker of Evansville, Indiana, a 1985 alumna, serves as Co-Owner, Publisher and Editor of Tucker Publishing Group.
- Holly Harlin Vaughn of Bowling Green, a 1983 alumna, serves as an accountant with Bowling Green Municipal Utilities.
“These Hilltoppers who are joining our board are the true embodiment of the WKU Spirit,” said Dr. Anthony McAdoo, Executive Director of the WKU Alumni Association. “They are volunteering their time to help lead the WKU Alumni Association and represent WKU as ambassadors. We are fortunate to have such a distinguished group of alumni joining our board.”
Contact: Alumni Association, (270) 745-4395