Here’s an advisory from WKU Parking and Transportation:
The following events will increase traffic congestion and parking demand on WKU’s campus Saturday (April 23). Use caution if you will be on campus and allow extra time to reach your destination.
- Topper Orientation Program (TOP) in Downing Student Union all day. Parking in PS2.
- Kentucky Science Olympiad. Registration begins at 7 a.m. Buses are expected at College High Hall.
- String Finale in Music Hall at 8 a.m. Expect loading/unloading on Virginia Garrett Loop.
- Lifeskills Run for Autism at 8 a.m.; route runs along University Boulevard, Normal Street, Regents Avenue and Chestnut Street; expect delays reaching destinations affected by route.
- JROTC Topper Challenge all day. South Lawn Lot is reserved for this event.
- WKU Football Red & White Game at Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium at 1 p.m. Open parking in PS1, PS2 and Creason Lot.
- WKU Softball at Softball Complex vs. Samford at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Open parking in Creason Lot.
- Hilltopper Baseball at Nick Denes Field vs. UTSA at 3 p.m. Open parking in Creason Lot.
- Red, White and Brew at Augenstein Alumni Center at 3 p.m. Alumni Avenue will be closed from Center Street to Alumni Square Garage entrance for this event. Open parking in Kentucky Street Lot.
Contact: Parking and Transportation Services, (270) 745-2361 or email@example.com.