Here’s an update from Parking and Transportation Services for Wednesday (Jan. 27):
- All student parking returns to regular permit zone enforcement beginning at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- Please use the time Tuesday evening (Jan. 26) to make sure you are parking in the correct Housing or AP zones by Wednesday morning.
- The top floor of PS1 remains closed. There are extensive patches of ice and, with below freezing temperatures expected Tuesday night, large areas of standing water will become ice patches as well.
- Housing students should continue to use alternative parking available in Adams Street or Creason Lot.
- Please park in correct Commuter and AP zones Wednesday morning.
- The top floor of PS2 is open. Use caution on the top floor as there may be small patches of ice.
- The Russellville Road West Parking Lot next to Arby’s on Russellville Road remains open this week. Bus service is being provided by the Blue Line.
- Full transit service is running as scheduled.
- Blue Line will continue to serve the Russellville Road Lot through Friday (Jan. 29). The route runs from 7:20 a.m. to 6 p.m. on 20-minute frequency.
- For updates, use NEXTbus, available through the iWKU app, or follow @WKUPTS on Twitter for service change announcements.