- WKU has canceled classes for Monday (Jan. 25) at all campuses. All WKU offices will be open on normal schedule Monday (Jan. 25). Spring semester classes at all campuses will begin on Tuesday (Jan. 26). Use discretion and caution when traveling. Thawing and refreezing may result in black ice on roads and walks.
- Residence halls and dining facilities are open for students who have returned to campus. For updates on dining, follow @WKUDining on Twitter. Note: Schedule for Jan. 24-25 is listed below.
- The WKU Store plans to open Sunday (Jan. 24) from noon to 6:30 p.m. Follow @TheWKUstore on Twitter for updates.
- The Green Line bus will run Monday (Jan. 25) from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Note: Parking and Transit update for Monday (Jan. 25) is listed below.
- The computer lab at Mass Media and Technology Hall will be open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday (Jan. 24).
- The deadline to submit grades for Winter Term classes has been extended to Wednesday (Jan. 27). Winter Term students should check with their instructors for final exam arrangements.
- For the latest updates, visit www.wku.edu, www.wku.edu/news or follow WKU News on Twitter @wkunews or Facebook at www.facebook.com/WKUNews
Parking and Transit update for Monday (Jan. 25)
- Faculty/Staff Lots: All Faculty/Staff Lots (Gated, FS1 & FS2) will be zoned FS3 – Faculty/Staff Non-Premium. All Faculty/Staff permits will be honored in all Faculty/Staff Lots. Personal Reserved Parking Spaces will be enforced.
- Student Lots: All Student Lots, H1 – H5 & C1, will be zoned “AP – All Permits”. All permits will be honored in all student lots.
- Transit Service: Regular transit service is suspended for Monday (Jan. 25). The Green Line will run from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday (Jan. 25). If you need assistance, please call the office at (270) 745-2361. A decision will be made by noon if we are able to run the Green Line Monday afternoon. Stay up to date with NEXTbus or follow @WKUPTS on Twitter.
- Parking and Transportation Services will be assessing parking resources available when classes resume and will announce any further service changes for Tuesday (Jan. 26) by Monday afternoon. Please use caution while traveling to and on campus. See 511.ky.gov for up to date travel information on area state roadways. For information, contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WKU Restaurant Group hours
Sunday, Jan. 24
- Fresh Food Court: 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Steak n Shake and Papa Johns: Noon to 10 p.m.
- Starbucks: Noon to 5 p.m.
- Bates Subway: Noon to 8 p.m.
- Bates Pod: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Monday, Jan. 25
- Fresh Food Court: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- DSU Food Court: Noon to 2 a.m.
- Red Zone: 4 p.m. to midnight
- Starbucks: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bates Subway: 10 a.m. to midnight
- Bates Pod: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Panda: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Garrett Subway: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tower Food court: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Pit Stop: 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 26
- Normal hours resume