Here’s a WKU Winter Weather Advisory for Thursday (Jan. 21):
- WKU campuses in Bowling Green, Owensboro and Glasgow will open Thursday (Jan. 21) on schedule. Campuses in Elizabethtown and Fort Knox will open at 10:30 a.m. (Eastern time). Use your best judgment when traveling and be cautious of potential black ice on roads and sidewalks.
- WKU Elizabethtown and Fort Knox campuses will be closed Friday and Saturday (Jan. 22-23).
- WKU Glasgow will be closed Friday (Jan. 22).
- Update from Parking and Transportation: The Green Line service will run Thursday (Jan. 21) from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.; the last run will begin at 5 p.m. At this time, the Green Line is expected to run as scheduled on Saturday (Jan. 23). However, with the anticipated winter weather, refer to NEXTbus for up-to-date service announcements. For information, contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or email@example.com. Follow @WKUPTS on Twitter.
- The Academic Transitions Program scheduled for Friday (Jan. 22), has been canceled. If you planned to attend, please go to http://www.wku.edu/atp/atp_cancelled.php for important information about advising and scheduling classes. If you have any questions, call the ATP Office at (270) 745-4242.
- WKU Counseling and Testing Center has canceled any tests administered in the center on Friday (Jan. 22) and the SAT on Saturday (Jan. 23).
- WKU Admissions has canceled the Future Hilltopper Reception, scheduled for Saturday (Jan. 23). RSVP for the next Future Hilltopper Reception on March 5 at http://bit.ly/1OzGlje or call (270) 745-2551. Follow @WKUAdmissions on Twitter.
- The WKU Music Department’s PRISM Concert, scheduled for Friday (Jan. 22), has been canceled. The concert will be rescheduled.
- The WKU Music Department’s Honors Band Clinic, scheduled for Thursday-Saturday (Jan. 21-23), has been canceled and will be rescheduled.
- The Gatton Academy’s Preview Day, scheduled for Saturday (Jan. 23), has been canceled.
- The Kentucky Museum’s opening reception for the Side by Side Exhibit, scheduled for Saturday (Jan. 23), has been rescheduled to 2 p.m. Feb. 6 in the Kentucky Museum’s Garden Gallery.
- For the latest updates, visit www.wku.edu, www.wku.edu/news or follow WKU News on Twitter @wkunews or Facebook at www.facebook.com/WKUNews
More: Winter weather communication plan