Five WKU departments were recognized Nov. 17 with Professional Marketing Association 2015 “Markie” Awards.
- WKU Athletics received a Gold award in Commercial/Television Video, a Silver award for Radio and a Silver award for Out of Home.
- WKU Public Affairs received a Gold award for Fundraising Campaign/Special Event and a Silver award for Digital Advertisement.
- WKU’s Department of Intramural-Recreational Sports received a Silver award for Rackcard/Brochures/eBrochures and a Silver award for Mobile Applications.
- WKU’s Gordon Ford College of Business received a Silver award for Direct Mail/Newsletters.
- WKU Housing and Residence Life received a Silver award for Print Advertisement.
The annual awards luncheon was held at the Holiday Inn University Plaza.
Contact: Jennifer Oaks, firstname.lastname@example.org