WKU honored 61 students from high schools in the Louisville area for their academic achievements.
This year’s group of students has an average ACT composite score of 29 and grade-point average of 3.87 and included six Kentucky Governor’s Scholars and one National Merit Semifinalist.
The following students were recognized Nov. 12 at the Frazier History Museum during the Louisville Area Scholars Luncheon:
- Ballard High School: Wesley Schooler
- Bullitt Central High School: Joseph Miller
- Bullitt East High School: Madison Wilson
- Christian Academy of Louisville: Abigail Davis, Jacob Evans. Kathryn Greenleaf, Emily Neat, Savannah Page, Ryan St. Clair
- DuPont Manual High School: Madeline Abell, Natalie Culver, Grace Davis, Zoe Greenwald, Jillian Matthews, Hannah Nelms
- Fairdale High School: Cierra Battle, Zachary Rothman
- Louisville Male High School: Behrad Bakhtiari, Sean Chandler, Taylor Childress, Jaclyn Coomes, Desiree Green, Cierra Isom, Kelsey Jenkins, Margaret Kassel, Kayla Robinson, Erika Tucker, Tiffany Wright
- Oldham County High School: Wenndy Arreguin, Conner Hounshell, Nicholas McKinney, Gisela Retz, Garrison Simpson, Hayden Veronick
- Shelby County High School: Abigail Betts, Monica Cleary, Lindsey Hill, Eric Lewis, Makayla Marr, Jeron Russell, Karla Villa Alonzo, Abby Wills
- South Oldham High School: Anna Lemaster, Dylan Morris, Josie Olliges, Katie Ploch, Kristin Reeves, Ryan Flora, Kenney Ricci, Paige Robertson, Hannah Walker
- Waggener High School: Edith Koutone, Danique Robbins, Nicholas Kratholm
- Whitefield Academy: Sara Basham, Chase Cissell, Samantha Cranfill, Hannah Fryling, Madison Malone, Kyle Pomeroy, Rachel Quaid
Contact: Campus and Community Events, (270) 745-2497