WKU’s Office of Admissions will be hosting several open houses for prospective students and their families.
WKU Admissions has the following open house events scheduled with WKU personnel available to provide information and answer questions:
- Hopkinsville: 10 a.m. Aug. 23 at the James E. Bruce Convention Center, 303 Conference Center Drive, Hopkinsville. RSVP by Aug. 18.
- Owensboro: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 4 at the Owensboro Convention Center, 501 W. Second St., Owensboro.
- Somerset: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Sept. 9 at the Center for Rural Development, 2292 South Highway 27, Somerset.
- Elizabethtown: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Sept. 30 at the State Theater, 202 W. Dixie Ave., Elizabethtown.
- Glasgow: 5 p.m. Oct. 2 at WKU Glasgow, 500 Hilltopper Way, Glasgow.
- Northern Kentucky: 6 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 2 at Receptions, 1379 Donaldson Highway, Erlanger.
- Louisville: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 9 at the Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. Sixth St., Louisville.
- Lexington: 6 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 14 at The Red Mile, 1200 Red Mile Road, Lexington.
- Bowling Green: 6 p.m. Oct. 16 at WKU’s Augenstein Alumni Center, 292 Alumni Ave., Bowling Green.
- Grayson: 6 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 21 at Grayson Convention Center, 371 C. W. Stevens Blvd., Grayson.
Contact: Admissions, (270) 745-2551.