According to the National Weather Service in Louisville, a line of strong to severe thunderstorms is expected to push through Kentucky late Tuesday night (Jan. 29) ahead of a strong cold front. Damaging winds of 60-70 mph are expected along this line, with a few embedded tornadoes possible as well. The line of storms is expected in the Bowling Green area between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. For updates, check the WKU StormTopper Network or the National Weather Service or check out local weather reports on TV, radio or online.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: WKU News
Severe storms expected overnight
WKU News Archives
- WKU wins Hearst Intercollegiate Photojournalism Competition for 23rd time
- Gabbi Doolin Memorial Scholarship Fund Established
- Parking and Traffic Changes
- Traffic Congestion on Campus Tomorrow
- Biology graduate publishes research on 'Examining Human Perception of Elephants and Large Trees for Insights into Conservation of an African Savanna Ecosystem'
- WKU to celebrate 2nd annual Fulbright Week April 3-7