A WKU senior is hoping to help find a cure for cancer as she moves closer to a career in genetics. In this week’s View from the Hill, Amy Bingham talks with Sarah Schrader about her international goals in the field of cancer research.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: WKU News
View from the Hill – Sarah Schrader
WKU News Archives
- WKU wins Hearst Intercollegiate Photojournalism Competition for 23rd time
- Gabbi Doolin Memorial Scholarship Fund Established
- Parking and Traffic Changes
- Traffic Congestion on Campus Tomorrow
- Biology graduate publishes research on 'Examining Human Perception of Elephants and Large Trees for Insights into Conservation of an African Savanna Ecosystem'
- WKU to celebrate 2nd annual Fulbright Week April 3-7