A group of WKU faculty, staff, students and community members has wrapped up a two-week trip to China led by the Confucius Institute at WKU and hosted by North China Electric Power University (NCEPU). Below is a group photo at the Heavenly Temple in Beijing. To read more about WKU’s China Experience 2012 and view additional photos, visit the group’s blog at http://confuciusinstitutechinaexperience2012.blog.wku.edu.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: WKU News
China Experience 2012 concludes
WKU News Archives
- WKU wins Hearst Intercollegiate Photojournalism Competition for 23rd time
- Gabbi Doolin Memorial Scholarship Fund Established
- Parking and Traffic Changes
- Traffic Congestion on Campus Tomorrow
- Biology graduate publishes research on 'Examining Human Perception of Elephants and Large Trees for Insights into Conservation of an African Savanna Ecosystem'
- WKU to celebrate 2nd annual Fulbright Week April 3-7