WKU’s Office of Admissions will be hosting several open houses and campus preview events for prospective students and their families.
WKU Admissions has the following open house events scheduled with faculty, staff, financial aid and admissions personnel available to provide information and answer questions:
- Hopkinsville: 10 a.m.-noon Aug. 20 at the James E. Bruce Convention Center.
- Nashville, Tenn.: 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Sept. 13 at Embassy Suites-Cool Springs/Nashville South.
- Elizabethtown: 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. (Eastern time) Sept. 27 at the Pritchard Community Center.
- Owensboro: 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Sept. 29 at RiverPark Center.
- Bowling Green: 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. Oct. 4 at Mass Media and Technology Hall on WKU’s campus.
- Louisville: 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 5 at the Muhammad Ali Center.
- Lexington: 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 11 at Embassy Suites.
- Somerset: 6:30 p.m.-8 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 13 at Rural Development Center.
- Northern Kentucky: 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 19 at Hilton Cincinnati Airport.
On campus recruitment events
WKU Admissions also has several on campus recruitment events planned for 2011-12.
- Sept. 17: Focus on WKU/Parents Weekend
- Oct. 1: Fall Preview for Minority Students
- Nov. 5: Focus on WKU
- Jan. 28: Spring Preview for Minority Students
- Feb. 20: Focus on WKU
Contact: Admissions, (270) 745-2551.