WKU Health Services is working with the campus community, the local health department and other agencies to provide up-to-date information about the H1N1 flu and to develop potential action plans. Here’s Amy Bingham DeCesare with this week’s View from the Hill on WKU’s response to H1N1:
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: WKU News
View from the Hill: H1N1 flu plans
WKU News Archives
- Sexual Assault Prevention Month activities begin March 27
- THREATS TO FREE PRESS IS FOCUS OF ANNUAL JOHN B. GAINES FAMILY LECTURE
- WKU departments team up to present 'A Pair of Puccinis'
- Several Housing Lots and Avenue of Champions Reserved This Weekend
- WKU GLASGOW CO-SPONSORING MARCH 25 EVENT WITH CAST AND CREW OF "AN UNCOMMON GRACE"
- WKU hosted the 5th Annual Meeting of the Kentucky Chapter of the American Physiological Society