Here is a WKU weather alert for Friday (Jan. 25):
- WKU campuses in Hardin County will be closed all day. Day and night classes canceled Friday at WKU campuses in Elizabethtown/Fort Knox/Radcliff; Saturday classes on schedule.
- WKU-Glasgow campus will be closed all day.
- WKU-Owensboro campus will close at 2:30 p.m.
- WKU campuses in Bowling Green will open at 11 a.m.; morning classes canceled; classes begin at 11:30 a.m.; WKU Honors Band Clinic will begin at 11 a.m.; WKU Board of Regents meeting moved to 11:30 a.m.; WKU dining: Topper Cafe, DUC food court, Pit Stop at PFT all open this morning with other locations open by 11 a.m. if possible; student computer labs will open at 11 a.m. Note: Please use extreme caution when walking on campus this morning as crews work to clear sidewalks and passageways.
Students, faculty and staff should keep safety in mind when making decisions and the university will work with students who can’t come to campus for weather related reasons.
Status of Saturday events on WKU main campus
- The inaugural KHSAA Competitive Cheer Championships have been postponed until Feb. 23 at WKU’s Diddle Arena.
- Spring Preview Day for minority students is still scheduled.
- The Center for Gifted Studies’ Winter Super Saturdays classes are still scheduled.
- The Gatton Academy Preview Day is still scheduled.