Here are the results from the finals of the KMEA State Marching Band Championships, held Oct. 27 at WKU’s Houchens Industries-L.T. Smith Stadium:
- Class A: State champion Beechwood, followed by Hazard, Murray and Williamstown.
- Class AA: State champion Glasgow, followed by Danville, LaRue County and Hart County.
- Class AAA: State champion Bourbon County, followed by Adair County, Garrard County and Boyle County.
- Class AAAA: State champion Madisonville-North Hopkins, followed by Grant County, Anderson County and John Hardin.
- Class AAAAA: State champion Lexington Lafayette, followed by North Hardin, Madison Central and Paul Laurence Dunbar.